New School Leader Series 2021_22
Monday, October 4, 2021 9:00 AM - Saturday, May 14, 2022 2:00 PM (EDT)
Note: The 09/24 date has been changed to virtual. Thank you.
NHASP is hosting an interactive and supportive New School Leader Series designed to support first and second year school leaders.
- Who should attend: Building level leaders (principals, assistant principals, curriculum coordinators, dean of students, etc.)
- What to expect: An opportunity for new leaders to meet with other new administrators in their first or second year as a building leader. Each session will focus on the needs, questions, and dilemmas of the early years in leadership through peer-to-peer conversations, reflection, case studies, relevant research, and networking with other early career school leaders across the state.
- When: September 24 (virtual), November 5 (in person), January 14 (virtual), February 11 (virtual), March 11 (virtual), May 13 (in person)
- Time: 9:00-2:00pm (in-person) or 9:00-12:00pm (virtual)
- Where: UVEI, NHASP offices, and virtual meetings
- Cost: NHASP Members: $350.00 (includes all sessions, plus lunch if in-person) Non-members: $450.00
- Facilitated by Upper Valley Educators Institute
25 Triangle Park Drive, Ste 105
Concord, NH 03301 United States
In person meetings will be at our 25 Triangle Park Drive office.
When: September 24 (virtual), November 5 (in person), January 14 (virtual), February 11 (virtual), March 11 (virtual), May 13 (in person).
Time: 9:00-2:00pm (in-person) or 9:00-12:00pm (virtual)