New School Leader Summit Series
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 (9:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (EDT)
NHASP is hosting an interactive and supportive New School Leader Summit designed to support first and second year school leaders.
- Who should attend: Building level leaders (principals, assistant principals, curriculum coordinators, dean of students, etc.)
- What to expect: An opportunity for new leaders to meet with other new administrators in their first or second year as a building leader. Each session will focus on the needs, questions, and dilemmas of the early years in leadership through peer-to-peer conversations, reflection, case studies, relevant research, and networking with other early career school leaders in New Hampshire.
- When: September 23, October 14, November 18, January 23, March 17, May 19
- Time: 9:00-2:00pm (in-person) or 9:00-12:00pm (virtual)
- Where: UVEI, NHASP offices, and virtual meetings
- Cost: NHASP Members: $250.00 (includes all sessions, plus lunch if in-person) Non-members: $350.00
- Facilitated by Upper Valley Educators Institute